Are you an experienced Technical Product Manager in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Technical Product Manager to join their talented team on a 6-month with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Technical Product Manager opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Technical Product Manager with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
– Own the strategy for your engineering teams, forming your plan with input from the Tech Leads, Technology Managers, and Directors as stakeholders. Aligning your strategy to the overarching vision and mission of the SRE group.
– Create business cases (establishing return on investment ROI), release and feature prioritization roadmaps, and ideation of KPIs, and produce insights from metrics and analytics.
– Break down high-level initiatives and ideas into measurable iterations of work with clear hypotheses and metrics to measure results and value-added.
– Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle of your products, initiatives and technologies including the development and conveyance of the product’s vision through product roadmaps.
– Capture the needs of your engineering customers and translate those into useful features that solve pervasive problems. Demo the solutions and solicit feedback to make improvements.
– Develop metrics and their rationale for measuring success of the solution (e.g. ROI), as well as the reporting methodology to track value realization.
– Collaborate with engineers and managers from cross-functional digital ecommerce teams to understand their development lifecycle/ workflow and identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements to reliability.
– Work with the SRE engineering teams to develop capabilities while being the voice of digital engineering.
– Participate in sprint planning and own the product backlog developed in collaboration with your teams
– Create user stories for your SRE Engineering teams to consume – helping them clearly see what the expectations are, what’s in/out of scope, and what the definition of ‘done’ is.
– Collaborate with the other Tech Product Managers / Owners, Technology Managers, and Scrum – Masters to develop content for communications and reporting.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to simplify complex information and illustrate the business value we provide to our stakeholders
– Self-starter able to work autonomously once you’ve grasped the objectives
– Ability to handle ambiguity in a pragmatic way, looking for solutions rather than reiterating problems
– High level of accountability in being the owner of your domain
– Commitment to learn, especially on technical details of technologies
– Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and experience within the product lifecycle
– Ability to understand business needs and propose viable solutions that address them, regardless of whether or not the solutions are technical in nature
– At least 5 years of product management, producer or product owner experience in a technical field
– Experience with JIRA and Confluence
– Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
– Experience within a DevOps / SRE environment
– Experience working with ecommerce or retail technology
If you are a Technical Product Manager and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source