Are you a Technical Lead/Architect looking to help drive innovation and ideas that will drive growth within a highly collaborative environment? Our Downtown Vancouver client is looking for a Technical Lead/Architect to join their amazing team on a permanent full-time basis! Apply for this awesome Technical Lead/Architect opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Technical Lead/Architect with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market annual salary with bonus.
• Great work environment in downtown Vancouver.
• Extended health and dental benefits.
• RRSP matching
What will you do?
As a Technical Lead/Architect with our Downtown Vancouver client, you will:
• Design the overall technological architecture and design of the solution.
• Solve complex and escalated aspects of a project, performing coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process.
• Work with software development leadership to build a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality.
• Drive adherence to the relevant processes, procedures, standards, technical design whilst supporting the definition, maintenance and implementation of technology standards.
• Provide advanced technical expertise to maximize efficiency, reliability and value from current solutions, infrastructure and emerging technologies, showing technical leadership and identifying and implementing continuous improvement plans.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Technical Lead/Architect role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or related field from a top tier engineering institution.
• 9-11 years of overall experience in application development in product organizations.
• Expert/polyglot programmer in Python (Django) and/or node.js.
• Experience in use of cloud computing especially Platform as a Service (Azure preferred).
• Experience in front end/UI technologies including frameworks such as React/Angular/Typescript (React preferred).
• Extensive experience as a software developer on Agile teams.
• Deeply in touch with current best practices in diverse relevant technologies including containerization, microservices, automation CI/CD (Docker).
• Collaborative individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Experience in developing resilient web services (microservices etc).
• Great understanding of RESTful architecture.
If the prospect of working within a high-functioning collaborative environment on an exciting software platform products intrigues you, then the Technical Lead/Architect role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Corey Newson with your resume at:
View Original Source Source