Are you a customer service representative looking to transition into a more technical role? Would you like to work with one of Canada’s top employers who also have a global footprint? Do you want to find a role in technology with lots of room to grow? We are committed to our people and our customers. We are now looking to hire a number of tier 1 help desk agents to provide technical support to all of our retail stores. This role has a start date of late September (likely September 28th but TBC).
Your main duty is to support our retail stores via phone, live chat and email in both French & English.
Other duties include:-
– Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise in the store in an efficient and timely manner
– Handle all tickets that come through and provide constant updates on their status
– Maintain strong product knowledge and participate in on-going training and professional development opportunities
– Communicate effectively with other departments and teams
– Other administrative duties as assigned
Please note that this role is either Thursday – Monday or Friday – Tuesday with shifts set between hours 6.00am – Midnight (we operate over 18 hours). Shifts are 8 hours long and you will need to be available for all hours of operation (so you must be comfortable with shift work and working weekends).
– Work from home opportunity
– Work with a globally recognized company
– Opportunity for career growth in the technology team
– New & modern working space when in the office
– Great training program
– Friendly team with positive environment
– Free onsite gym and access to fitness classes
– Onsite parking
– Excellent company culture
– Company social events
– Casual dress code
– Paid weekly, every Friday
– Must be fluent in French & English
– Must already be in Vancouver area
– Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in French & English
– Must have a positive outgoing attitude
– Must technologically savvy or have an interest in technology
– Previous customer service experience is essential
– Having an interest in health and fitness is an asset
– Must be able to type a min of 50 WPM
– Must be okay with shift work and working weekends
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply directly to this advertisement or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source