Are you a seasoned DevOps Engineer in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a System Engineer – DevOps to join their team, on a long-term contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing System Engineer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a System Engineer with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension.
• Remote interview process.
• Beautiful Downtown Vancouver office.
What will you do?
To qualify for the System Engineer role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll:
• Play a DevOps role to move a legacy on-premise system to a cloud solution.
• Implement automation and provision solutions in cloud infrastructure to meet business needs and project deliverables.
• Setup and implement CI/CD processes/pipeline.
• Define and implement an operations monitoring approach across enterprise systems and their integrations.
• Develop and integrate API’s across the enterprise applications.
• Implement and adopt SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices across the domain.
• Present solutions within the engineering and architecture communities, document and share cloud engineering best practices.
• Support other engineers to ensure approach and guidelines are adopted.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Systems Engineer role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science with 8-10 years of experience.
• 5+ years experience with key cloud technologies AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, HashiCorp Vault, Kafka, Kubernetes, Containerization (Docker), Apigee, Java or Python
• Experience with APM tools such Dynatrace, App dynamics, and monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk across Windows and UNIX platforms.
• Experience with integrating performance testing/monitoring into CI/CD Pipelines.
• Experience in leading other engineers
• Experience with day-to-day tools such as Jira, PagerDuty, ServiceNow is an asset.
If this sounds like you, then the System Engineer – DevOps role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
View Original Source Source