ActiveCo Technology Management is currently looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team. If you pride yourself with first-rate customer service, possess excellent interpersonal skills and are process driven, then this is a job for you!
A little about ActiveCo Technology:
ActiveCo Technology Management has provided professionally provided network services to small and medium enterprises throughout North America since 1999. As a medium-sized company, everyone who works with us is important to the growth of our company and our values are at the core of everything we do. A career with ActiveCo is much more than just the job, we are a close-knit team. Team recognition is vital to our success, as well as providing advancement opportunities. At ActiveCo, our company culture is extremely important to us and we host regular team-building and family events. If this sounds like a place you would like to work at, then read on!
Our Core Values include:
- Extreme Ownership
- Continuous Improvement
- Honesty & Integrity
- Diligence and Excellence
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides advanced troubleshooting, diagnoses complex problems and implements corrective action
- Provides resolution for escalated service tickets
- Works with clients to evaluate and solve technical problems
- Develops and maintains all systems, servers, applications, security and network configurations
- Ability to work between 6:00 am and 5:00 pm in one of two shifts including the occasional after hours and weekend work when necessary
- Strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment and work within a team of like-minded individuals
- Possess a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in configuring, troubleshooting, repairing networking equipment, Windows servers, workstations, and Active Directory
- Preferred, a level 2 + technician
- Experience in a client-facing environment with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Microsoft certification(s) – MCSA or MCITP preferred
- Proven experience supporting Windows 7 – 10 and mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 – 2019 support experience in a Domain environment (Active Directory & Exchange)
- Previous experience working in a ticketing system with detailed note taking skills
- Functional knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
What’s in it for you?
We offer an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and several other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
At ActiveCo, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer professional development with paid job skills training to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
Information for Applicants
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form
- Upon receipt of your application, you will be sent a link to complete a PI survey, this needs to be completed to be considered for the position
ActiveCo Technology Management is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
New Charter Technologies
View Original Source Source