Our client is looking to add a novice Expeditor to their team in their growing successful team. This role will be located on-site in their Vancouver office. If you are interested in the role and feel you would be a good fit for the position, please review the job details below and follow the instructions to submit your profile.
– Competitive salary
– Professional and career development opportunities
– Excellent benefits package
– Input and monitor all aspects of the procurement process, including booking containers, bills of lading, warehouse and customer deliveries and related accounts payable approval.
– Ensure that shipments are cleared with freight forwarders, customs brokers and sundry government organizations as needed.
– Coordinate onward logistics from the port of landing to the warehouse.
– Reporting and monitoring of In transit and landed inventory.
– Other duties as may be required.
– Bachelor’s degree and industry experience preferred.
– Good communication skills.
– Microsoft Excel and related software and the ability to learn and use outside suppliers’ various web portals.
– Detail orientated and the ability to deal with deadlines.
Two easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Joanne: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Web Posting Preview (English)
View Original Source Source