The Global Supplier Quality team is part of the Supply Chain and reports to the Global Quality organization. Reporting into the Supplier Quality Management Lead, the Supplier Quality Management Coordinator is responsible for coordination of the Quality Facility Audit Program for new and existing suppliers. As SQM Coordinator, you will work with the team and cross-functional partners including sourcing, production quality, and sustainability, to enable the successful delivery of supplier quality strategies and initiatives. This role is essential to creating and maintaining close working relationships with our suppliers and third-party service providers across our product supply chain.
We welcome all applications; however, only those candidates who meet the requirements and are shortlisted will be contacted.
Great company culture
Growth opportunity for the right candidate
Really great team environment
• Coordinate quality facility audits (QFA) for finished goods, raw materials, footwear and trim vendors, including
tracking and following up on tasks, communication with third parties, suppliers and internal teams, document
management, and maintenance of trackers.
• Coordinate communications with third-party service providers and maintain our partnership with them.
• Update QFA logs to ensure we have a comprehensive record of all audits.
• Update the vendor capabilities and capacity tracker to support the sourcing team and vendor profile
• Provide support with maintaining ongoing reporting of QFA metrics consisting of both qualitative and
• Maintain all QFA dashboards.
• Update monthly supply chain operating metrics dashboard related to QFAs.
• Support the team on elevating processes and tools for auditing new vendors and to support overall supplier
quality management team with ongoing initiatives.
• Support in monthly cross-functional vendor onboarding team meetings, including updates on Quality audits,
recording notes and action items for the quality team, and communication to key stakeholders.
• Maintain the Quality Facility Audit Hub located in our online supplier portal.
• Support with the delivery of QFA programs (onboarding, meetings, etc.) and vendor communications as
• Support with training events, for vendor, internal & third-party service providers
• 1+ year experience in retail or product environment
• Associate or bachelor’s degree is an asset.
• Advanced English verbal and written communication skills; clear and proactive communication skills via email,
phone, and webinar with different stakeholder
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications, Smartsheets, SharePoint and other online tools
• Strong presentation and training skills
• Previous project coordination experience
• Highly organized, yet can be flexible to take on the unexpected
• Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to co-ordinate with cross-functional teams.
• Committed to personal development, outgoing, energetic, upbeat, and fun!
Two easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Joanne: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Web Posting Preview (English)
View Original Source Source