Site & Facility Maintenance
Cultus Lake, BC
Cultus Lake Park is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the seasonal positions for Site and Facility Maintenance at the Sunnyside Campground to commence March to September 6, 2021, (may be extended based on operational needs). Under the direction of the Campground Manager, the Site & Facility Maintenance staff are primarily responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of sites, interior and exterior buildings, including washrooms, beach front, public areas, roadways, boulevards, and litter pick-up within Sunnyside Campground.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Completion of Grade 12 and a minimum of one year’ experience in a similar work environment, or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 or recognized equivalent an asset.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively handle conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and converse with a wide range of people including the public and co-workers.
- Sufficient physical strength and stamina to perform the required duties.
- Possess a minimum of a Class “N” Driver’s License.
The wage rate for this seasonal position is $17.00 per hour. You will be paid 10.6% in lieu of benefits, on each paycheck.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit Resume quoting competition #2021-01. Send, in confidence, by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, February 12, 2021 via email or mail to:
Cultus Lake Park
4165 Columbia Valley Highway
Cultus Lake, BC V2R 5B5
Attention: Jacquie Spencer
View Original Source Source