Cultus Lake Park
Sunnyside Campground Exempt Assistant Manager
Cultus Lake, BC
(Full time position)
We are inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the full-time position of Sunnyside Campground Exempt Assistant Manager. This position will work closely with the Sunnyside Campground Manager to assist in the operation of a 65-acre campsite offering both seasonal and overnight camping.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and customer focused individual who has experience in supervising and training staff in an union environment; oversee campground bookings and the maintenance of the campground; assist the public over the phone and in person; prepare correspondence, maintain files, and, other duties as directed.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Provide the development and delivery of training for all staff.
- Must be proficient in the latest computer technology and programs.
- Assist in the day to day operation of the Campground.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and make recommendations regarding campground operations.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and contractors.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and have excellent customer service skills with the ability to remain courteous, tactful, and diplomatic in dealing with the public
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Must understand and support Sunnyside Campground policies and procedures and ensure that all staff members follow policies and procedures accordingly.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and clear drivers abstract.
- Must complete a criminal record check.
Rate of Pay to be determined. Upon successful completion of the required six-month probationary period a comprehensive benefit package will be provided.
Cultus Lake Park, “The Jewel of the Fraser Valley” is located approximately one hour east of Vancouver, just south of the City of Chilliwack. With 640 acres it is one of B.C.’s most popular outdoor recreation destinations offering golfing, sport fishery, watersports and more. For further information regarding this position or about Cultus Lake Park please visit our website at www.cultuslake.bc.ca.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter, indicating how you meet the qualifications. Please send in confidence by 4:30 p.m. on October 9, 2020 to:
email@example.com or mail to:
Cultus Lake Park
4165 Columbia Valley Highway
Cultus Lake, BC V2R 5B5
View Original Source Source