School District No. 43 (Coquitlam)
SCHOOL DISTRICT #43 (COQUITLAM)
invites applications for
SUMMER DAY CAMP LEADERS
The successful applicants must:
- Be youth ages 15 to 30 (per the funding eligibility requirements from Service Canada);
- be responsible and enthusiastic;
- work well independently and as a team member;
- possess strong leadership skills;
- have current First Aid and CPR Certificate;
- be available for the full 7 week commitment of the camp (1 week training, 6 week camp);
- have volunteer or paid experiences working with children and/or recreation;
- successfully complete clear Criminal Record Checks from both your local Police/RCMP Detachment and Ministry Criminal Records Review program upon offer of employment.
- James Park Community School – Port Coquitlam
- Minnekhada Community School – Port Coquitlam
- Miller Park Community School – Coquitlam
- Central Community School – Port Coquitlam
- Pitt River Community School – French**- Port Coquitlam
Please indicate in your cover letter if you are applying for French camp only. Successful candidates must be fluent in French. If proof of certification cannot be provided, a brief assessment will be administered prior to hire.
Start date will be approximately June 28th, 2021
Full Time Leaders will work 35 hours per week for a 7-week period
Hours: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Pay rate of $18.00 per hour + 4%
(Senior Summer Camp Opportunities may be available at time of hire)
Deadline for applications is Friday, March 12th, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Applications must include your resume, copies of current valid relevant certificates, and 3 references.
To apply, please click on the following link and create a user account/profile. https://ejp.sd43.bc.ca/postings/Account/Login Once you have completed your profile you will have access to the job postings.
We thank you for your interest but regret that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. School District #43 is an equal opportunity employer.
View Original Source Source