Employment duration: Full-Time
Job Code: Suit & Tie Retail Security Guard
Location: Downtown, Vancouver
Shift Time: DAYS SHIFTS 35 – 40 hours per week.
Black formal dress suit & White Shirt REQUIRED**
Working on assigned shifts, you will act as the first line representative to all staff, customers, and clients. Deter and protect retail brand and staff. Must have Customer Service and be Professional in Appearance. Must be willing to stand through the course of the day.
– Access control – covid-19 temperature checking and screening
· Provide an extraordinary customer service experience
· Greet / welcome guests and patrons
· Exude an elevated level of professionalism and maintain a strong professional deportment
· Must demonstrate an elevated level of observational awareness and attentiveness with a superior attention to detail
· Handle crisis and emergency situations with confidence
· Provide a safe and professional work environment for client’s employees and guests
· Maintain surveillance of surrounding area and report suspicious activity.
· Provide access control as required.
· Conduct regular foot patrols as required.
· Provide support in line management and crowd control
· Observe and report daily activities and irregularities to appropriate personnel.
· Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed.
· Must be able to navigate and have access to a computer to draft incident and occurrence reports as required.
· Act quickly as a response to incidents
· Bring a positive attitude every day — represent our brand, the client, and yourself in a professional manner
· Maintain an elevated level of dress and deportment standards
The Ideal Candidate:
· Security experience required
· Luxury retail experience is preferred
· Must demonstrate an elevated level of emotional intelligence and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Must maintain Valid Provincial Security Guard License
· Law Enforcement / Police Foundations and/or equivalent college/university education related to the security industry (preferred). First Aid & CPR Certificate is Preferred.
· Smart Serve Certification is considered an asset
· Must be comfortable with standing and or sitting for extended periods of time from 6-10 hours.
– Must have a flexible schedule to be able to be on-call and respond to company requests for job site openings for ease of deployment and scheduling.
· Must be able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays
What Logixx Offers:
Paid time off, and paid sick leave
Medical, dental, and vision benefits for full-time employees
Logixx Security Inc. ( formerly ASAP Secured/ Inteligarde/ Veridin ) is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status. We thank all applicants however; we will only contact selected candidates.
The position advertised above takes into the consideration that the applicant has met all the basic requirements as stated in the job description for employment by Logixx Security Inc. ( formerly ASAP Secured/ Inteligarde/ Veridin ). The job description is a guideline and further duties will to required to be performed by the successful candidate.
Logixx Security Inc ( formerly ASAP Secured/ Inteligarde/ Veridin ) will notify employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. Applicants will be informed that these accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, Logixx Security Inc ( formerly ASAP Secured/ Inteligarde/ Veridin ) will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
View Original Source Source