Bring your IT career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission, and be excited about your job and future. The leading provider in Canada for IT services and solutions, we are an innovative, Fortune 200 leader driving meaningful technological change for customers in virtually every industry.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join some of the brightest, best, and most diverse technology minds working in IT today. Our Solution Architects are tech visionaries and lifelong learners who can take their passion for technology and turn it into powerful, functioning solutions for our customers.
As a CDW Solution Architect–Modern Workplace, you’ll enjoy the power, training opportunity and expertise to dive deeper into the stack. We will look to you utilize creative thinking along with your broad technical knowledge and base spanning Microsoft 365 solutions and the inter-connectivity between them all to deliver industry-leading solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee proposal, statement of work, and bill of the material creation process in conjunction with key stakeholders across the business for M365 and O365.
- Participate in, in-depth architectural discussions to ensure customer success by understanding business outcomes and translating them into technical requirements
- Collaborate directly with the sales team to design solutions for customers using the best mix of vendor-partner products and solutions
- Create and execute engaging sales presentations to prospective and current customers
- Design solutions for customers using the best mix of vendor-partner products and solutions
- Manage all technical aspects of the sale during the sales cycle
- Follow industry technology trends and share that knowledge with current and prospective customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years in an IT consulting or senior IT operations role
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions including 2 or more of the following solutions areas: O/M365 Mailbox Migrations, Meetings, and Meeting Rooms, Teamwork Deployment, Live Events, Microsoft Teams Store Apps, Microsoft MDM–Intune
- Experience in collaborating directly with customers along with a proven track record of technical leadership and accomplishments
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, coworkers, management, and executives
- Eager to take on new tasks/responsibilities and passion for customer experience, operational excellence, and continuous development.
- Skills and experience with the following Microsoft technologies:
- MD-100, MD-101 Modern Desktop Administrator Assoc.
- MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork, MS-203: Microsoft 365 Messaging, MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
- Understanding of Microsoft O/M365 licensing
- Ability to obtain and maintain relevant industry standard certifications
- Bilingual English and French
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts, and other generous perks.
Job ID: 36441214
View Original Source Source