Are you an experienced Solution Architect in search of your next exciting opportunity? Our high-profile Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Solution Architect with Mobile application development experience to join their talented team on a permanent basis . Apply to this amazing Solution Architect opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Solution Architect with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market salary
– Individual and company bonus
– Remote interview process
– Hybrid workplace
– Relocation/immigration support (within Canada/USA)
What will you do?
– Partner with delivery teams to architect, design, and build flexible, scalable, and resilient applications and services that can more easily adapt to future business needs
– Lead the business/functional architecture and strategy for solutions in a manner consistent with our client’s Technology’s enterprise architecture, applying common frameworks and re-usable components
– Help ensure the operational platforms and associated interfacing data and systems have been properly architected from and end-to-end perspective to meet the functional and non-functional needs of the business
– Take ownership of bringing conceptual design down to a level of detail that can be physically implemented. Ensuring all required details and documentation are in the right place
– Work closely with other solution, domain, and enterprise architects (DevOps, CI/CD, Mobile, Database, and other integrated systems) and development teams to support and guide solution implementations and acts as an advisor for technical resources on projects
How do you qualify?
– 5+ years of experience working with native mobile applications
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience
– iOS Development experience; Android is a nice to have
– Hands on recent working experience with AWS, Micoservices, CI/CD, Python, Bash, and SQLite
– Experience working and delivering in an ecommerce environment. Retail experience a plus.
– Experience leading end-t0-end architecture building in-house apps with multiple integrated systems to deliver secured, high performance, scalable, and easy to maintain solutions.
If you are a Mobile Solution Architect and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Original Source Source