Are you an experienced Solution Architect – Finance in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile client is seeking to hire a Solution Architect to join their talented team on a 9-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Solution Architect – Finance opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Solution Architect – Finance with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 9-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
The Solution Architect partners with delivery teams to architect, design, and build flexible, scalable, and resilient applications and services that can more easily adapt to future business needs.
– Leads the business/functional architecture and strategy for solutions in a manner consistent with the Technology’s enterprise architecture, applying common frameworks and re-usable components
– Helps ensure the operational platforms and associated interfacing data and systems have been properly architected from an end-to-end perspective to meet the functional and non-functional needs of the business
– Brings conceptual design down to a level of detail that can be physically implemented
– Ensures as-requested functionality gets translated into as-designed solutions within the context of timeline, resources, org structure, and quality
– Works closely with domain architects and development teams to support and guide solution implementations and acts as an advisor for technical resources on projects
– Develops and maintain current and future-state architecture models
– Stays abreast of industry best practices, technologies, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Manages technical debt and risks
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
– 5+ years of cloud architecture experience with a focus in Financial ERP system
– Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.10 Financials, EPBCS (Hyperion), OAC in Cloud environments, and integrations between different cloud systems
– Nice to have – Experience with Oracle Cloud ERP
– Good understanding of financial reporting solutions, Oracle tools preferred
– Experience to evaluate different system architectures and provide recommendations
– Understanding and ability to work within architectural frameworks
– Solid track record in successful delivery solution architecture
– A good mix of technical and business skills
– Strong technical expertise in Oracle EBS Financials technology stack in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
– Strong functional expertise in the Finance domain
– Ability to expand knowledge beyond the primary tech stack and functional domain as that’s key to future growth in this role
– Good understanding of cloud architectures
– Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect Certifications preferred
– Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
– Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
– Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
If you are an experienced Solution Architect and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this Solution Architect – Finance role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please contact Raghav Merugu with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
View Original Source Source