Databean Technology Inc., (located at 202-15388 24 Ave. Surrey, BC. V4A2J2), a well-established Canadian software consulting and development business entity is poised to expand its overall business horizon and specifically intends to penetrate into a high-tech field known as MDM (Mobil Device Management). In accordance with our strategic plan, we are looking for a permanent full-time, highly-motivated professional – Software Developer (NOC 2174), to act as a key staff in carrying out and following up with the existing software and more importantly, in the development and exploring of the opportunity in the specific MDM technology field. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an annual salary of $71,175, based on an hourly rate of $36.50/hour, working 37.5 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Apply Agile Methodology (preferred) in the product functionality design and development.
Perform efficient program coding and reviews as a developer.
Develop testing scripts and perform unit and integrated tests in accordance with system and program specifications.
Ensure Quality Assurance is followed throughout the design and development lifecycle.
Ensure the adherence to the best practices in design and development; these include but not limited to Systems Design Principles, Coding Standards; Unit and Integrated Tests Standards and so on.
Develop, maintain and update system and program documents for internal and external references.
Research, study, learn and embrace new technologies in the ever- evolving and progressing IT fields.
Be able to work and coordinate with external business partners in resolving products issues involving multi-vendors and multi-phrases projects.
Be able to coach and train junior programmers as opportunity arises.
* 5 years of experience in combined Java and C/C++, and Assembly .
*Be able to support software development for multiple platforms, including Windows, OS X, Linux, embedded and web applications with a strong emphasis on the Internet of Things.
* Working experience with POS (Point-of-Sale) system and IoT(Internet-of-Things)
* Strong experience in firmware and software developments for embedded systems
* Good background with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
* In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, BIOS, Linux, Ethernet and system design.
* Familiar with Linux OS / Kernel / driver programming and debugging tools.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, with strong attention to details.
* Solid experience in writing unit and integrated test scripts and testing models
* Actively participate in design discussions and suggest improvements
*Self-starter and be able of working on projects independently but at the same time a good team player in collaborated projects.
*Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
*Knowledge of hardware, digital circuit and wireless technologies are preferred assets.
*Familiarity with instruments scope, LCR metter, network analyzer, 3G/4G RF measurement tools, spectrum analyzer are preferred assets.
*Knowledge of Android and MAC IOS operating systems are assets.
* Degree or higher Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related field.
Interested parties should mail their resume to the above corporate office address email to email@example.com.
View Original Source Source