We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
We are looking for talented individuals who are:
– Outcome focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
– Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change
– Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily
– Continuously looking to learn and develop a variety of skills
– Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks
– Keen to create original, informative and exciting content
– Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
– Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
– Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
– Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
– Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
– Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
– Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
– Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
A maximum of six candidates will be interviewed.
Internship status: It is an unpaid internship, but there will be lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and refine your marketing skills & knowledge
View Original Source Source