Our client who is based in Vancouver is looking to add a Social Media Coordinator to their growing team. This person will create compelling digital campaigns and activations that speak to our client’s fans and accelerate their social media presence into new markets worldwide.
If you are interested in the role and feel you would be a good fit please review the job spec below and follow the instructions to apply. Thanks!
– Work with smart, driven, and passionate people in a fun and collaborative environment
– Work at the forefront of music innovation
– Be creative & strategic
– bi-annual company performance bonuses
– Work a flexible workweek
– Utilize comprehensive health and dental benefits package
– Manage social content strategy and execution, including planning, briefing, asset delivery, and content calendar development and management, across all owned platforms.
– Develop cohesion between properties on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit and Discord, and advise on each channel’s best practices.
– Work together with the Design team and Content Producer to ideate video and image creatives supporting artists/releases.
– Partner with KOL’s and influencers congruent with the electronic music + gaming space to develop creative marketing initiatives.
– Arrange live digital events, channel takeovers, AMAs, and other artist-first activations across socials.
Audience Acquisition / CRM
– Proactively monitor, listen and respond to fans, acting as our voice and engaging them in conversation via social channels.
– Provide support to inquiries that come through comments, private messages, and communities. Script and monitor automated messages and bots to assist with customer needs.
– Research and recommend fan marketing tools/software to improve performance and offer UGC solutions.
– Analyze social media posts/sentiment performance, report metrics, recommendations to internal divisions, and continuously optimize for engagement + conversion.
– Partner with the Apparel and Marketing team to optimize digital shopping experience through integrations/plug-ins, and report any inconsistencies in Shop listings.
– Initiate audience-building activations like contests, giveaways, and UGC campaigns supporting our client and its artist roster.
Competitor / Industry Research
– Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy, and educate the Marketing team on creative opportunities.
– Recommend new and novel platforms for our client to develop a presence within.
– Write and edit copy for social and community channels.
– Participate in writing and proofreading for blog posts, incorporating SEO and SEM (including keyword research and analysis of Google Analytics).
– Contribute to the development of brand stories by pitching narrative threads with corresponding social messaging tie-ins.
– 1-3 years of experience managing social media (business) accounts.
– Experience in and passion for the music (particularly Electronic) and gaming industry is strongly preferred
– Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
– Familiarity with photo/video editing software a plus
– Expertise in managing traditional CRM tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or similar)
– Strong written communication skills are imperative; you are a master storyteller who knows how to cater your voice to diverse audiences
– Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to manage multiple social messaging projects simultaneously comfortably
– An enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
Two easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Joanne: email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Web Posting Preview (English)
View Original Source Source