LJH Construction is looking for two (2) full time Site Crew Members. Are you a dedicated and motivated person? Looking to get in with a good crew and give us a few years of solid service?
We want you to grow with us and be part of our company culture. Look us up, email us your resume and tell us why you will be a good fit.
Workdays are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm. Job sites can be in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Delta, Surrey and tri-cities.
• Site preparation (masking, taping, poly barriers, surface protection)
• Basic framing, drywall
• Basic understanding of electrical/ plumbing (to prep/ assist journeymen)
• Basic installs, caulking, adjustments, trim work
• Familiar with dimensional lumber and use of measuring tape
• Moving materials, loading/ unloading
• Helper to trades (painters, electricians etc.)
• Site preparation and clean up
• You must have experience working in some aspect of renovation and remodeling industry.
• The ability to work with hand tools, power tools, dimensional lumber, various construction materials is best.
• You must be someone who can take instructions well and have a clean cut/ presentable appearance.
• You are responsible for getting to and from the job’s sites.
Benefits: Extended Health benefits applied after 6 months of probation period.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for applying at LJH Construction Inc.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our workers safe, we have gloves, masks and hand sanitizers available for usage to prevent spread of COVID-19. Refer to our Covid-19 safety plan at this link: https://www.ljhconstruction.ca/covid-19-safety-plan.html
Expected start date: Immediately.
Pay Rate: $18-20 Per hour
View Original Source Source