Are you a talented, self-motivated UX Researcher with experience in the Aviation Industry? Our Vancouver client, a prominent member in the aviation service industry, is seeking to hire an experienced UX Researcher to join their team. The right candidate will have proven experience of distilling complex problems into insights that represent the voice of multiple users.
It is a permanent, full-time role with all benefits of long term employment.
Apply to this amazing opportunity today!
*Please only candidates with valid employment status in Canada will be considered*
What is in it for YOU?
• Competitive salary
• Vacation and Health Benefits
What will YOU do?
As an experienced UX Researcher you will:
• Work closely with product owners to define requirements and prioritize features based on user needs.
• Develop well-crafted user research processes, methodologies and techniques.
• Design and facilitate design workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
• Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative research both remotely and face-to-face.
• Interpret and work with regulatory requirements for Human-Machine Interfaces.
• Synthesize your findings to deliver effective research outputs (e.g. user needs, personas, journey maps, information architecture diagrams, flows and comprehensive wireframes).
• Work cross-functionally with design, product and software teams to help improve product definition and drive business goals.
• Act as a user and design advocate within product and software teams.
How do YOU qualify?
To qualify for the UX Researcher role with our client, you must have:
• You have 3-5 years relevant, applied experience with a degree in Design, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction or a related discipline.
• You have experience working with research, design, product and development teams in technology companies.
• You have experience in setting up UX research processes in a cross-functional teams.
• You have experience running user interviews, workshops and testing sessions.
• You have excellent critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills.
• You are passionate about transforming complex data into meaningful information for users.
• You love simplicity as much as you respect complexity.
If you enjoy learning, pushing the boundaries and continuously improving you’ll fit right in.
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY so we can discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity! Please attach your CV and portfolio of previous work so we can see specific examples of things you’ve done that have had a significant impact on users and businesses.
For more information on this opportunity or to apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source