Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!” Hear from the Trulioo Marketing team about advancing your career by clicking here!
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Operations, the Senior SEO Strategist (B2B) is responsible for taking Trulioo’s existing SEO strategy and expanding it to attract our global, ideal client profiles.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, results-driven search engine marketer. You’re comfortable leading the charge in the name of organic traffic, making prioritized recommendations of what optimizations should happen first and seeing them through to the finish line. You love the challenge of balancing search intent and company goals, both current as well as the Trulioo vision looking forward.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive global SEO strategy, framework and roadmap to elevate the discoverability of Trulioo.com and drive revenue across: different geographical markets, use cases and transactional keywords of interest
- Work closely with the Content Team to coordinate net new content development and existing content optimization as part of global SEO strategy
- Work closely with the Demand Team to refine traffic strategy based on lead flow and prioritization of key conversion pages
- Work with the Product Marketing Team to understand ideal customer profiles, use cases and product roadmap to integrate into search intent and strategy
- Work with in-house and contract developers/technical team to communicate and coordinate SEO requirement implementation
- Coordinate with external PPC agency to ensure Paid and Organic search strategies are complementary and symbiotic
- Review site architecture strategy with SEO as the foundation (URL structures, meta tags, structured markup, robots.txt, etc.)
- Optimize website for SEO across the globe, including international SEO considerations
- Own organic traffic KPIs and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Technical aptitude for understanding and marketing SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with the B2B sales process and customer journey
- Experience with WordPress/React websites preferred
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience carrying out SEO for B2B products
- Experience with creating SEO strategy for a global company, and tailoring tactics for different geographies and product lines
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.
How to apply
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and two to three links to B2B websites you’ve done SEO work on. Please note, applications that do not include these items will not be considered.
Powered by JazzHR
Job ID: 11016982
View Original Source Source