Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
To help fuel our growth, we are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Technology team. You will own the quality bar of our products and will work on solving biggest testing challenges at Trulioo. You will report to the Quality Assurance Manager. As a senior individual contributor in the team you will be responsible to technically mentor the team to help transition from mostly manual to automation-driven testing environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own quality bar for our products and define best testing strategies for them
- Ensure each product release meets highest quality standards
- Work with our QA team in an Agile environment to plan, execute, and monitor tests
- Work closely with Software Engineers and Product Owners to test new large scale projects
- Write high quality test code to expand and maintain automated test suites (both UI and API)
- Review automated test results and file defect reports
- Drive quality process improvements
- Mentor test engineers and drive automation efforts to improve team efficiency
- Strong testing skills are required for web-based software products: functional, cross-browser, stress/performance and API testing
- Successful history of solving difficult engineering problems in testing domain
- Experience writing high quality functional and integration test cases
- Experience in development of automation frameworks using various testing tools (ex: JMeter, Selenium, TestComplete, SOAPUI and LoadUI)
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and problem-solving
- Ability to learn new technologies and understand product architecture
Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of progressive career experience in both Quality Assurance and Automation testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Experience with SQL, AWS DynamoDB or RDS, and Sandbox or MockServer
- Experience in using code deployment solutions (ex: Jenkins, Octopus)
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.
Powered by JazzHR
Job ID: 36959345
View Original Source Source