Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities. Advance is Fraser Health’s largest multi-year program which seeks to improve the way Fraser Health delivers care and the way patients experience care for better outcomes. The project focuses on re-imagining the clinical workflows, enabled by the new Meditech Expanse platform and will impact over 30,000 staff and clinicians.
If you are looking to work within a program with highly skilled colleagues, making a difference in healthcare and patient outcomes, then this is your opportunity. This challenging and rewarding experience will demand your best and allow you to grow and contribute in a meaningful way to the success of the program, and to the community at large. Be part of the team that innovates the future of health care.
The Senior Project Manager – Vendor and Contract Management role will work as a key member of the Transformation Management Office (TMO) to oversee vendor and contracts management across it’s life-cycle and specifically the Advance Program from request, authoring, compliance monitoring, audit reporting and renewals. This role will play a pivotal role in the early stages to support the Advance Program and will expand to support the needs of other large-scale transformation initiatives over time.
This role will have two critical functions: (1) Contract Management (2) Vendor Management with the expectation to oversee entire life-cycles for both key functional accountabilities and will:
- Lead the review and optimization of current processes to support the contract management life-cycle to it is responsive and flexible to meet the needs of large transformation;
- Participate and support program leadership in vendor management activities associated with procurement of new and/or renewal contract negotiations and management;
- Monitor, report and compliance of contract obligations and service level performance
- Identify, develop and recommend appropriate CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools to support the contract and vendor management life-cycle.
This role will report into the Manager, Transformation Management Office (TMO) with a matrix relationship to the Advance Program Office in support of its needs. The matrix relationship will require the successful incumbent to work with a number of leads on the Advance program to support, manage and drive the day-to-day contract management activities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will work both across and within the established TMO and Advance Program governance, with the critical ability to lead, execute and effectively monitor and pro-actively report and identify any key contract and vendor SLA milestones and issues. The following highlights some of the key responsibilities of this role:
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (MUST HAVE):
- Senior experience in contract and vendor management life-cycle
- Strong analytics capabilities including financial and KPI reporting (i.e., financial and business analysis)
- Strong written and oral communication in a business environment (no exceptions)
- Experience using CRM and dashboard tools and templates (i.e., smartsheet, ServiceNow, Jira Confluence, Salesforce, Power BI, etc…) – not
- Experience supporting large, complex CIS and EHR implementation programs in a matrix environment, supporting contract and vendor requirements;
- Strong vendor relationship and inter-personal relationship skills
- Strong negotiations skills (assertive and professional)
- Acute eye to details
- Anticipatory and reactive skills to adjust and adapt to fluid environments
- Strong presentation and visualization skills
To join our team, we will look for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or Health Information Science.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ recent, related experience with project management practice.
- Plus five (5) years’ experience a senior project management in a a large complex organization.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Vendor and contract management certification is an asset.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered
We will give preferences to those who have experience and a solid track record in the following areas:
- Experience working with CRM tools and assets like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Jira Confluence, etc…
- Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
- Healthcare and public sector procurement regulatory enivornment
This is a Temporary Full Time 3 year term with an opportunity to become permanent position. This position is based out of Central City Tower, Surrey BC.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with health care providers who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Phenomenal opportunities for support and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- A chance to create a difference in the world of health care.
Take ownership for your own performance and seek to model integrity, resilience and confidence! We are passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals. Join us in this outstanding opportunity!
We value diversity in the work force and maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Find out what it’s like to work here. Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers) follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.
Job ID: 23584633
View Original Source Source