SHIL Technologies, Inc
Salary: $69,766 – $75,000 a year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Required Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of performance testing experience with at least 5 years of it involving HP Load Runner (mandatory)
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools – HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center, HP Vugen, and HP Analysis tool, Introscope, or Dynatrace or AppDynamics
- Experience with performance testing of Oracle, Hbase, , ELK.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration software technologies such as Web Services, KAFKA MQ, DB.
- Java and C# programming skills
- Knowledge of test automation and tools like (Java+seleinum+cucumber)
- Testing Coordination experience – Full understand of End to End performance test process and experience on how and when to engage different teams such as DBA, Dev or System admins.
- Excellent Soft Skills
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with Continuous integration with Performance Testing.
- Experience working on Telecom – Telecom domain projects.
- Gather Requirements for Performance Testing.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Develop automated scripts in Vugen for the initiatives using protocols such as Web (HTTP(s)/HTML) and on UI applications based on Java technologies
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
View Original Source Source