We are seeking an experienced Electrical Hardware Engineer for an exciting opportunity with a cutting edge high tech manufacturing client of ours . Our clients products are robust with full custom ASIC/ASSP, embedded controller and FPGA based logic. The real world applications of these products can make a tremendous difference in medical device and other similar applications.
-Excellent benefits (Extended Health Dental ,Life Insurance, Long Term Disability)
-Participation in company Employee Stock Option Plan
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical or electronics engineering, engineering-physics, or equivalent.
●Specification, design, implementation, and validation of the detector analog and digital electronics in application specific radiation detectors.
● Performing SPICE simulation, signal integrity analysis on existing detector module designs identifying the gaps and improving the designs
● Debugging and troubleshooting detector modules failing in the field, causing emissions etc.
● Board and module level integration of electronic components including FPGAs, uP, memories, and semicustom ASICs. ● Contributing to product improvement initiatives including reducing costs, enhancing yield, improving reliability, adding new customer value
● Proactive identification of technologies that put our team in a leadership position to fulfill next
generation application requirements and customer needs.
● A minimum of 7 years designing electronic circuits
● Strong fundamental and experience in analog designs and simulation with SPICE tools
● Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout ● Experience designing power supply, high voltage and isolation circuits
● Experience with signal integrity analysis of analog and digital signals
��� Experience troubleshooting failing circuits and boards
● Experience with high speed digital circuits
Highly desired skills:
● High voltage X-ray circuit design
● Mixed signal including DSP, DAC/ADC
● Experience with EMI/ Emissions testing. Using spectrometer, near field probes to identify the emission source
● Altium PCB layout, Cadence Allegro electronic package/module design; Designing multi layer boards
● PCB thermal management
● Post layout analysis, experience with HDI is a plus
● Coding experience is a plus – Python, C++, HDL
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume via email to Nick Paraskeva | firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source