Senior Bylaw Officer
Help lead our teams to make a difference!
Join our Bylaw Services team and apply your proven leadership skills to ensure bylaw compliance and enforcement. You will supervise Bylaw Enforcement Officers, oversee contractors, prioritize service requests, and coordinate activities with other City departments and external agencies. Assisting with conflict resolution, problem solving and communication, you will also work closely with the public, RCMP, Court officials and other municipal staff.
The ideal candidate will have related experience and the following qualifications:
- Diploma or Certificate in Management
- Ability to obtain Enhanced RCMP Security Clearance
- Bylaw I and Bylaw II
- RCMP Police Mountain Bike Certificate & Prosecute This! I and II Certificates
- People management and a high level of responsibility & accountability
- Computer literacy & service credibility
- A valid BC Drivers License – Class 5
Help create Kelowna as a City of the Future. Our diverse and dynamic team strives to innovate to make things better, work as one team, serve proudly and lead responsibly.
Grow your career in an organization that supports employee work/life balance and career and professional development. This senior level CUPE bargaining unit position offers a progressive wage range of $44.02 to $46.70 hourly, along with a competitive pension and benefits package.
Apply online at kelowna.ca/careers by March 14, 2021.
Applicants not contacted within three weeks of the competition closing date are thanked for their interest.
View Original Source Source