Position: Senior Accountant
Salary: 75-80K, based on experience
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Our client is looking to add a Senior accountant to the team.
Some of your Responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
– Closing the month, quarter and year
– Assisting with annual audit
– Working with multiple systems and large sets of data
– High volume account reconciliation
– Process improvement
– Competitive compensation package of $75-80K + bonus + benefits + 3 weeks of vacation
– Flexible work environment, office attendence optional during COVID
– Collaborative team, engaging high growth organization with tons growth potential
– CPA Designation
– Excellent excel skills
– 5+ years in accounting
– Experience in audit of large public companies (IFRS + SOX compliance)
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source