Are you a great team player? Do you want to grow your career? Do you enjoy working with an essential business? Do you like seafood? If you have answered yes to any of the above questions we have the position for you!
A growing Seafood processing plant in the Delta area is looking for a Lead Hand to join their team during the busy season. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, is a go-getter, has a can do attitude, and enjoys accomplishing tasks.
This location is 1 Bus from Scott Road Station!
What you need to know:
Shift Timings: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Delta, BC
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Leading a team of 30-40 workers
– Coordinating with Randstad Account Manager and facility Supervisor
– Ensuring the productivity of the team
– Sorting and organizing products along with conveyor belts
– Cleaning and packing seafood
– Further processing and packing of seafood products
– General production line duties
– Full Time shifts from Monday to Friday (occasionally on weekends.)
– Weekly pay direct deposits
– Transit Accessible
– Opportunities for overtime
– 4% vacation pay added to each pay
– Opportunity for advancement based on performance
– Extended benefit options available for temporary employees through Sunlife
The ideal candidate must:
a.) Be able to work in a cold environment.
b.) Have Open Work Permit/ Study Permit / Permanent Residency.
c.) Have Open Availability.
d.) Comfortable lifting up to 20 Kgs throughout the day.
e.) Comfortable Handling Seafood Products.
f.) Being bilingual in Punjabi / Hindi is an asset
g.) Must Have prior Production work experience
h.) Must be comfortable handling SEAFOOD products
Morning shift is from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM and Lead Hand pay $19/hr.
Work Location: Delta, BC
If you or know someone who is looking for full-time work and meets the above qualifications, please forward your resume to us.
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail your resume to DT at email@example.com and Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. TEXT “Seafood Lead Hand” to 604-377-9299
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source