Do you thrive in fast-paced environments, enjoy ambiguity/complexity, and are keen to support multiple projects impacting a growing global organization? Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Technical Project Manager, on a long-term contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Technical Project Manager opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Technical Project Manager with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• Beautiful Downtown Vancouver offic
What will you do?
As a Technical Project Manager with our Downtown Vancouver client, you will:
• Plan, manage and deliver technology projects with agreed upon scope, timeline and budget.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet timeline and business goals.
• Determine resource needs, assigning individual tasks/responsibilities to project team, and develop schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
• Assemble resources and key decision makers from across the organization to deliver defined scope of work and support through go-live.
• Utilize project management tools, methods and best practices to assemble project plans that align with expectations of stakeholders and meet business needs.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Technical Project Manager role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• 5+years’ experience in IT.
• 3-5 years’ project management experience.
• 1-2 years’ work experience as a Scrum Master.
• 1-2 years’ experience working with agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS).
• Demonstrated experience with technology tools (Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Sharepoint).
• Demonstrated experience in managing $500k+ budgets.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What additional experience do you bring?
To be considered for the Technical Project Manager role with our Downtown Vancouver client, it’s beneficial to have:
•SAFe Certification or experience
• Agile certifications (ACP, CSM, CSPO, CSP, CDAP, PSM/PSPO, SAFe).
• Retail experience preferred.
If the prospect of managing teams with competing priorities within set deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization intrigues you, then the Technical Project Manager role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you! **Must be local to Vancouver, or willing to relocate with valid open work permit or permanent residency/citizenship**
Please contact Danielle Jacobson with your resume at:
View Original Source Source