We are looking for a qualified Scale Operator to join our team in BC .
The ideal candidate must have a vehicle and the ability to work 20 to 40 hours per week.
Flexible to travel to North Vancouver, Coquitlam, Delta, Surrey, and Langley.
Shift – Dayshifts
Pay: $20-21/hr depending on experience
• $20 -21/ hour depending on experience
• Strong organizational culture and excellent work environment
• Room for Growth
• Contract Position: Monday to Friday
What you’ll get to do
• Scale and weigh trucks
• Responsible for providing direct service to customers and truck drivers
• Assist customers with product selection
• Answer customer calls
• Generate reports and perform data entry where necessary
• Provide administrative and operational support
• Input the Data, Information of the weighed and overload trucks.
• Weigh Trucks and Monitor the overload trucks.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both spoken and written
• Pass company medical/drug screen/background check
• Basic Computer Knowledge and skill
If you believe this position is the right fit for you, please reply back with your resume OR email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source