Are you a talented Salesforce Developer with a passion for developing Salesforce solutions? Our high-profile Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Salesforce Developer on a long term contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Salesforce Developer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Salesforce Developer with our Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension.
• Remote hiring process
What will you do?
As a Salesforce Developer with our Vancouver client, you will:
• Work closely with Solutions Architect to design Force.com Platform Solutions including, but not limited to, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Batch Job, Visualforce, Lightning Components
• Implement Force.com Platform Solutions as per the Industry’s coding convention and best practices
• Implement Integration using Salesforce’s API, and/or 3rd party integration software such as MuleSoft
• Plan and execute Data Migration and Transformation using SOQL, SQL, Apex Data Loader, ETL Tools
• Most importantly, always Honing Your Craft!
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Salesforce Developer role with our Vancouver client, you must have:
• Computer Science Degree, MIS Degree, or equivalent relevant experience
• 4+ years of experience with Salesforce products
• Understanding of SDLC
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I preferred
If you’re a self-motivated individual who enjoys developing/designing salesforce solutions then the Salesforce Developer role with our Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Danielle Jacobson with your resume at:
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source