*At The Acquisition Group, the health and safety of our team members, candidates and communities is our top priority. We are committed to act responsibly and have placed numerous health and safety protocols and precautions in our offices to stop the spread of COVID-19*
We are looking for a competitive Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new customers. The successful Sales Representative will source new sales opportunities to achieve their goals. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing the revenue by communicating with customers, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services of our client. As a Sales Representative, you will also research sales competition.
If you are a person who:
• Wants to use his/her sales skills to advance to a management position
• Is reliable
• Is a self-motivated and eager to learn
• Is a team player
• Is enthusiastic and energetic.
• Has a drive for success and a positive attitude
What you will get:
• A collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
• To learn new skills and work with team members to pass along your knowledge
• An opportunity for leadership and management
• Compensation – Uncapped!
• Travel Opportunities – Paid company travel, retreats and team nights
• Opportunity to relocate
Job responsibilities of a Sales Representative:
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales campaigns (various lobby events, marketing and promotional events at malls etc.)
• Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Attend the meetings, sales events and the trainings to keep up to date with the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management
Job requirements of a Sales Representative:
• Proven sales experience
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• Able to work full-time hours (Mon-Fri)
• 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check
If you are seeking a challenging career with rapid advancement in a team-oriented environment, please respond immediately.
View Original Source Source