Why You Should Join Us:
We here at FYidoctors have a passion for Optometry, and nothing is more important to us than our Patients’ health and well-being. We feel honoured every day that thousands of people all across Canada trust us to take care of something so valuable as their vision. We put eye health front, and centre with an Optometry led approach that has helped us rapidly grow in 12 years from 30 locations to over 300.
We could not have got to where we are without our biggest asset, our people, who now number more than 3,000, serving thousands of valued patients across the country every day. We are committed to FYidoctors being more than just a place to work and strive to maintain a positive and supportive environment where all our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally.
Today, as Canada’s fastest-growing eye care provider and winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies award, our team of respected leaders bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry.
At FYi, we hope you’ll grow as a professional and as an individual, knowing you can come to work making a meaningful impact on people’s lives every day and let’s not forget, have fun doing it.
We want you to bring your skills and experience with you and join us as our new Sales Associate.
The Sales Associate plays a critical role within FYidoctors and is crucial to our success as we deliver a world-class service to our patients. You’ll often be the first point of contact with the public, so it’s essential that you bring with you your passion for people and your drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You’re a fantastic communicator, comfortable in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your ability to multitask.
This opportunity is a Full-Time, permanent position working 30 to 40 hours per week.
What Will You Be Doing?
– Greeting patients and clients
– Assisting our customers with eyewear selection and suitability
– Communicating with patients face to face, over the phone or by email
– Administering pre-testing services such as digital retinal imaging
– Manage appointment bookings, prescription printouts as well as billing and payments
As The Successful Candidate, You Have:
– At least three years experience in a customer-facing, preferably retail environment
– Experience in the optical world or knowledge of routine eye care would be beneficial but not essential
– A high level of comfort using technology and computers
– Solid proficiency in MS Office Suite
– An ability and appetite to learn new systems and processes
– A professional and approachable manner and a love of meeting and interacting with people
How You’ll Benefit:
– A comprehensive total rewards package
– Competitive wage and benefits
– Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
– A workplace culture fosters a sense of collaboration
– Ongoing training and development opportunities
View Original Source Source