Our client in the Healthcare Sector are looking for a Release Analyst to join their team on a 6 month initial contract. This is a very stable environment, with a some exciting projects coming into 2021.
– Coordinates, plans and helps schedules the roll-out of IT Application services, updates and releases to the production environment.
– Ensures all processes are followed and documentation practices are adhered to.
– Escalates impediments, risks, issues in a timely manner.
– Coordinates with other technology staff to ensure all elements of the release plan are aligned.
– Detailed capacity planning
– Provide leadership and develop processes to improve release management cycle.
– Partner with the Application Owner/ BRM (Business Relationship Manager), working closely with them to plan sprints and effectively create, maintain and refine the application backlog.
This role will work with a number of different development teams. The teams are responsible for handling various applications, so this position will cover a wide breadth of technologies, and developers. The successful candidate will have impeccable time management skills, excel at stakeholder management, and be familiar with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
If you have the required skills for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source