Our client is specializing in industrial maintenance and services, providing maintenance and repair solutions to their clients. We are seeking a Regional Manager – Maintenance & Services to join their growing team in Vancouver, BC. This position has a solid combination of Corporate and Field responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for career growth with a well established organization.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefit plan.
– Supervise and manage a crew of personnel which includes assessing condition of personal, assigning work and managing performance
– Provide leadership and competently supervise the workers
– Proven leadership ability with the skills to identify and develop the strengths of the individuals on the team; ability to lead change while achieving business goals and objectives
– Train and mentor others in their roles; provide leadership and guidance to field personnel, including skill development and apprenticeship. Provide strong leadership and training for Lead Technicians in the field holding them accountable for field execution
– 10+ years of service and maintenance experience
– Construction experience & leading multiple projects of $50 000 to $400 000 at one time is required
– Excellent supervisory and leadership skills with hands-on and results-oriented
– Experience in relevant trade is required with at least one recognized journeyman’s certificate preferred in a structural/mechanical field
– Proficient in reading and interpreting drawings, specifications, contracts, and schedules
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent presentation skills
– Proficient working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you fulfill all of the qualifications and believe this is the right position then we want to hear from you! Please reach out directly to me today! Please note that due to the COVID-19 government regulations in place our offices are temporarily closed.
However, please apply via this application link alternatively you can email email@example.com | (604) 404-3976
View Original Source Source