- A fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial and highly motivated individual to work within a supportive team!
- Challenge yourself and join an organization that is committed to providing best-in-class quality and customer service.
- Be part of a unique company culture with amazing earning potential!
About the CFO Centre
The original concept for the CFO Centre was to provide the skill sets of experienced Chief Financial Officers of large corporations to the small and medium sized enterprise (SME) sector, allowing smaller organizations to benefit from the expertise of a highly experienced Chief Financial Officer without incurring the expense of hiring someone full-time.
The part-time CFO concept caught on quickly and the business has grown rapidly on a national scale. Over the last 15 years the CFO Centre Group has become the largest and most respected provider of part-time Chief Financial Officer services in the world. Canada is the fastest growing country in the CFO Centre Group and operates in 10 regions with a team of 70 CFOs. Globally, the CFO Centre Group is 700 people, in 5 continents, across 18 countries and we are poised for exponential growth in the coming year.
Youll join a collective of former CEOs, Executives, CFOs, and successful business owners who count themselves as top of the game, and whove experienced success in their careers. We are the top team of leaders in the financial strategy world, bringing together thousands of years of collective experience to supercharge your clients businesses.
About the Opportunity
Currently, we are seeking an energetic and motivated Regional Director to join our dedicated team in Vancouver, B.C., on a full-time basis.
The Regional Director has full responsibility for their region and is a member of the Regional Director team. This team is the operational management team of the business and each RD is required to contribute to the development of this team for overall business benefit. For example, through building operational strategy, sharing best practice, training, enhancing knowledge, and developing shared partner relationships. The Regional Director role is a key role within the CFO Centre and there is strong and committed support provided by the senior management team and central operations team, including training, development, admin, marketing, telesales, accounts and all other members of the RD team.
The role has four main components, all underpinned by Relationship Management: Regional Marketing, New Business, Clients, and Team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will cover these different areas:
- Regional Marketing
- Building and implementing a regional marketing plan for the region with main channels of street marketing, distribution, client referrals and events with your team
- Building regional network partners, i.e. not strategic partners but still possessing the potential to refer
- Referring work to strategic partners, where appropriate, for a two-way relationship
- Targeting a number of joint events per annum with strategic partners and targeting joint marketing activity with strategic partners, e.g. mailings
- Speaking at events to promote the CFO Centre and building relationships which are a source for new portfolio of CFOs for the region
- New Business
- Achieving revenue growth targets as agreed between the RD and the CEO while being responsible for sales conversion within your region
- Targeting 50% conversion on regionally generated leads and 25% on centrally generated leads
- Managing the new business process, meeting setting, admin, and following up to secure the business
- Managing the getting started process and obtaining signed contracts and managing specific marketing activity for your region as appropriate
- Taking an active role on LinkedIn, Twitter, and the CFO Centre blog and managing the relationship for your region with central marketing
- Delivering the CFO Centres framework and IP to run sales meetings
- Building relationships with all clients in the region – target is a minimum of 36 months of client relationship
- Delivering our client experience to all CFOs, including first 100 days activities of client onboarding, follow-up calls, and 3 month review
- Managing CFOs at each client with an appropriate work plan
- Conducting 6 monthly client reviews with each client
- Targeting Client Experience Review scores of 9 or 10 with each client and obtaining at least one client referral per annum from each client
- Receiving testimonials and case studies from each client, and having clients attend CFO Centre events
- Targeting and measuring successful referrals of our clients to strategic partners
- Encouraging and supporting the team to actively engage in building the client base in the region through regional marketing activity and sharing of best practice
- Conducting quarterly 1:1/1:2 with each CFO – building and monitoring goals with each
- Ensuring the team has work plans in place for all clients
- Managing team meetings and delivering training/coaching on a monthly basis
- Encouraging team attendance at CFOC conferences and all learning and development days
- Building the team to an optimum number of CFOs to support regional growth and managing capacity and utilization of the team – 50%-70%
- Managing skill set and sector mix in the team and encouraging sharing and support network
- Working with central support to build recruitment strategy for the region
- Assisting in interview process for the team and attending and contributing to Induction days
- Managing Principal 90 day marketing plans on joining
- Monitoring and reviewing the teams invoicing of clients on a monthly basis
- Encouraging existing Principals to refer new potential team members to us and motivating each Principal to secure 1 client referral per annum
More About You
In order to qualify for this role, you will need at least 5 years of experience in higher management. This opportunity will suit entrepreneurial individuals with operational experience at CEO or COO levels, or with MBAs or CPA certifications. Previous business development experience is an asset.
Of course, you come with a strong understanding of commercial finance, business strategy, and a track record of success, although your special sauce is your natural ability to build genuine long lasting relationships with your clients – part advisor, part strategist, part friend. Your clients will say this person and the CFO Centre are in it with me for the long-term, and I know they really care.”
With the mindset of a CEO, youll thrive on the challenge and autonomy of growing a high-performing region whilst loving being part of a larger team all across Canada and the world. Leadership, relationship skills and the ability to motivate and enthuse others are essential to the role.
As our ideal candidate, you’ll take responsibility to deliver an elevated experience to our clients while demonstrating excellent presentation and communication skills. Your experience, along with your track record of excellence, achievement and entrepreneurial drive, will ensure your success in this role. You have a strong desire to work directly with business owners, with a passion for making a difference in their lives.
Above all, you are a career-minded and confident individual who has high standards and who is eager to grow in a fast-paced environment while being passionate about the work that you do.
About the Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we will provide you with a commission-based salary dependent on regional performance and revenue. This unique opportunity will suit candidates who want to work in a flexible business environment, with other like-minded professionals, who are seeking to build a portfolio lifestyle and provide excellent value to our clients.
This is a dynamic role within a team that prides itself on delivering fantastic services.
If you’re looking for a satisfying and rewarding role and would like to take your career forward with an established organization, Apply Now!
View Original Source Source