IT Recruitment Advisor
The division of Randstad Technologies is currently looking for a Recruitment Advisor specialized in the Information Technology field, to fill a full-time permanent position, located in Vancouver.
– Covering the full recruitment cycle and filling several vacant positions in information technology (IT project manager, infrastructure architect, programmer, network or systems administrator …)
– Building strategic relationships with clients; understanding areas in business growth, and developing efficient strategies to fill current and future hiring needs.
– Negotiating contracts, closing, selling and developing recruitment activities with our clients.
– A minimum of 2 years recruiting experience in the IT field.
– Relevant experience, or a high interest in clients’ accounts management, or in sales (a great asset).
– Ability to manage time and meet strict competing deadlines.
– Ability to build lasting and trusting business relationships with his team.
– Adept of the Internet and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel software.
– Experience in an employment agency is definitely a great asset.
Working with Randstad:
- We are one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Canada every year since 2006!
- We are ranked #7 for best employers in Canada in 2019 on Glassdoor reviews
- We are a leader in diversity & inclusion
- Competitive salary
- Full-time permanent position
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- Vacation package / 12 care Days and vacation days purchase options
- Share purchase program & RRSP and stock contribution plans
- Modern office with a panoramic view located near shopping centers and restaurants
- Employee perk & discount program
- Treats Thursdays, Social Fridays, 2x Summer Half Days
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source