City of Colwood
RCMP Watch Clerk
POSTING ID #:
RCMP WATCH CLERK
RCMP – WEST SHORE DETACHMENT
FULL TIME REGULAR, UNION POSITION
Pay Grade #8A $34.67/hr (2020 rate)
HOURS OF WORK:
This position presents unique hours of work based on a 12 hour shift, 4 days on and 4 days off. The hours of work are 12:00 to 24:00 hrs (noon until midnight)
A comprehensive benefits plan as per the terms of the Collective Agreement. 14% in lieu for Auxiliary Casuals.
The City of Colwood has an opportunity for a FULL TIME REGULAR RCMP WATCH CLERK. This is a UNION position with CUPE, local 374. A pool of qualified applicants may also be considered for Auxiliary/Casual Watch Clerks to assist during and not limited to: peak times, vacation leave, sick leave, and training.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF WORK
This is a full-time Union position which falls under the direction of the RCMP West Shore Detachment. The work is performed in an operational environment and day to day supervision is provided by the Watch Commander on duty. Administrative and Human Resource support/direction is provided by the Municipal Officer Manager in coordination with the City of Colwood. The position involves high volume workloads and professional level duties where independence and judgement skills are important. The essence of this position is the provision of real time support to front line police officers.
A complete job description is available at www.colwood.ca/careers
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a Police Administrative Environment.
- Training and/or experience in the use of recognized office computer software.
- Required to attain and maintain RCMP Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance.
- Required to sign Statement of Agreement for RCMP Information Technology.
- Required to sign Acceptable User Practices for RCMP Information Technology (procedures and practices related to security of information, including access to information, national and departmental security).
Using the subject line POSTING ID# COC20200928_WC, please submit your resume and cover letter; in confidence, to Jim Faulkner, Municipal Office Manager at email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until 4:30pm on Friday, October 9, 2020.
View Original Source Source