We are Pomerleau. And you could be too.
Pomerleau is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in theconstruction industry, in the institutional, commercial, industrial and civilengineering sectors. Clients benefit from our expertise as general contractor,construction manager, project manager and design-builder.
Pomerleau believes in delivering excellence. Every Pomerleau employee upholdsthis value, leading to the achievement of superior results in every sectorwhere we do business. Pomerleau: proud individuals who share a vision and arepassionate about what they do.
What YOU Will Do
- Jump in at the start to review requests (RFP, RFQ, RFI) and play a key a role in determining proposal requirements;
- Get creative and develop persuasive proposal content that is technically correct and in alignment with the proposal strategy;
- Keep branding top of mind and collaborate with our graphics team to select the perfect images and photos to supplement written content;
- Put your research skills to work and interview subject matter experts to collect or verify information;
- Create and edit corporate resumes to be included in the proposal;
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, trade partners, consultants and clients to achieve the proposal goals, vision and strategy;
- Use your proven editorial skills and ensure all content is well-written, persuasive and technically accurate;
- Put your time management skills to work and keep production and delivery on-time as per schedule;
- Celebrate proposal success and completion and be a key member of the proposal close-out process.
What YOU Will Bring
- 3 to 5 years’ proposal writing experience in construction, engineering or architecture;
- A University or College Diploma in Technical Writing, Journalism, Marketing or a combination of education and industry experience;
- Strong experience producing proposals and technical reports in construction, engineering, or architecture is considered an asset;
- A proven track record of team collaboration and a passion for building relationships;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Solid research skills and ability to dive into the details to extract key information;
- Proficiency in InDesign and Acrobat and an enthusiasm for innovation;
- Knowledge of the Canadian construction market.
Why Choose Pomerleau
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Group insurance (including a health spending account!)
- Group RRSP
- Employer paid monthly public transit pass
- Fitness Membership or Activity Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Exciting training opportunities
- Dynamic culture
- Exciting career opportunities
- Summer hours
What are youwaiting for? Let’s build something extraordinary together. Apply now to join the team. We want to hear from you!
We thank allapplicants, but only those selected for further consideration will becontacted. Be sure to join our Talent Network to stay informed about alljob opportunities at Pomerleau.
Pomerleau Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Weare committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with theAccessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. During any stage of therecruitment and hiring process, accommodation for applicants with disabilitiesare available upon request.
View Original Source Source