Are you a strong Project Manager with recent experience implementing Google tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, BigQuery, GA360 ?
Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Project Manager, on a long term contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Project Manager opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Project Manager with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension.
• A great Downtown Vancouver office location.
· Coordinating and organizing program tasks/activities per business goals/program deliverables
· Daily program management throughout the program life cycle; inception, analysis, design, develop, test, deploy and closure
· Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
· Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
· Creating and managing the budget and operating plan of a program
· Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
· Defining the program governance (controls)
· Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
· Managing and utilizing resources across projects
· Leading team(s) with a diverse array of talents, responsibilities across multiple geo locations globally
· Setting up processes improvements and managing changes to ensure project goals are achieved
· Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions
· Performing stage-gate reviews and ensuring project is falling within the Project Management Compliance guidelines.
· Ensure project documentation is created as per SDLC.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines.
· Working on strategy and execution planning with the marketing team
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Project Manager role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• 3-5 years’ project management experience.
• 2-3 years’ experience with cloud-based solutions and vendor management.
• 2-3 years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, BigQuery, GA360
• Experience with system integration.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in retail and e-commerce an asset.
If the prospect of collaborating within cross-functional teams and working with marketing cloud platforms intrigues you, then the Project Manager role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you! Please contact Danielle Jacobson with your resume at:
View Original Source Source