Are you a talented Project Manager with a passion for managing complex cross-functional projects throughout the full life cycle? Our established Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Project Manager, on a long term contract with strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Project Manager opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Project Manager with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Leading market hourly rates.
• A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension.
• Remote Interview Process
As a Project Manager with our Downtown Vancouver client, you will:
• Plan, manage, monitor, and close/handover to operations for large projects.
• Manage and report on scope, risks and issues, budget and timelines.
• Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure solutions meet timeline and business objectives.
• Ensure all project / program tasks are clearly understood, assigned and tracked.
• Complete all project documentation required based on our PMO process.
• Support in the creation of departmental intake, prioritization and planning process.
• Engage in and communicate ideas for supporting the continuous improvement of PMO processes.
To qualify for the Project Manager role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• Post-secondary education in computer science or business administration.
• PMP certification considered an asset.
• 5+ years’ project management experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience with agile methodologies.
• 2-3 years’ integration experience.
• 1-2 years’ vendor management experience.
• Experience working within IT and Business/Operational Units.
• Familiarity with Human Resource Information Systems / Processes and Operations.
• Strong leadership, sound judgement, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of retail environment an asset.
If the prospect of managing competing priorities within tight deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization intrigues you, then the Project Manager role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View Original Source Source