We are Pomerleau. And you could be too.
Pomerleau is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in theconstruction industry, in the institutional, commercial, industrial and civilengineering sectors. Clients benefit from our expertise as general contractor,construction manager, project manager and design-builder.
Pomerleau believes in delivering excellence. Every Pomerleau employee upholdsthis value, leading to the achievement of superior results in every sectorwhere we do business. Pomerleau: proud individuals who share a vision and arepassionate about what they do.
What YOU Will Do
- Assist the project team with coordination andproject support;
- Collaborate and keep the lines of communicationopen when working with team members, trade partners, consultants and clients;
- Take pride in your ability to effectively review,interpret and update the construction schedules;
- Utilize your passion for organization throughmaintenance, review and follow-up of shop drawings, RFI’s, material purchaseorders, change notice quotes and project completion documents;
- Effectively collect, review and analyze projectquotes with emphasis on obtaining the very best prices in the market;
- Take pride in compiling and completing company-wideproject reports;
- Assemble, attend, document and emphasize theimportance of project meetings;
- Demonstrate leadership in Health, Safety andEnvironmental Protection on the project. Effectively apply therequirements of the project specific safety standards to promote Pomerleau’sHS&E standards, applicable OH&S acts, regulations and codes with allemployees and trade partners on the project;
- Embrace the learning experience and be open tointernal career opportunities;
- Celebrate project success and completion and be a key member of theproject wrap-up process.
What YOU Will Bring
- 3-5 years’ experience in the civil constructionindustry;
- A University Degree/Technology Diploma inEngineering, or a combination of education and industry experience;
- A proven track record of project coordination andteam collaboration;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills with enthusiasm forinnovation;
- Knowledge of the market.
Why Choose Pomerleau
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Group insurance (including a health spending account!)
- Group RRSP
- Employer paid monthly public transit pass
- Fitness Membership or Activity Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Exciting training opportunities
- Dynamic culture
- Exciting career opportunities
- Summer hours
What are youwaiting for? Let’s build something extraordinary together. Apply now to join the team. We want to hear from you!
We thank allapplicants, but only those selected for further consideration will becontacted. Be sure to join our Talent Network to stay informed about alljob opportunities at Pomerleau.
Pomerleau Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Weare committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with theAccessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. During any stage of therecruitment and hiring process, accommodation for applicants with disabilitiesare available upon request.
View Original Source Source