- Highly competitive salary based on skills and experience along with excellent benefits!
- Use your technical knowledge with a rapidly growing organization!
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with 15 days of vacation on joining!
About Orion Construction
Construction, Design, and Integrity are things that we know best at Orion Construction. With a team that has design-build experience in excess of four million square feet of light industrial and commercial construction, we are well equipped to provide creative solutions to just about any project that our customers may require.
About the Opportunity
Currently, Orion Construction is seeking an enthusiastic Project Administrator to join our team in Surrey, BC on a full-time basis. This role is operating on a remote basis until the current pandemic subsides.
As our new Project Administrator, you’ll be supporting our Pre-Construction Managers in the day-to-day administrative responsibilities for our various projects.
Some of your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Providing administrative support filing/document control, coordinating meetings, preparing agendas, taking meeting minutes, coordinating delivery of documents/plans
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including clients, consultants and municipal staff
- Creating or updating various documents in Word and Excel including cashflows, procedural manuals and specification documents
- Assisting with the RFP (request for proposal) process for designing and engineering related services, and preparing and issuing purchase orders
- Maintaining and updating accurate consultant purchase order logs
- Preparing and issuing project consultant team contact lists
- Preparing municipal application documents for:
-Tenant improvement permit
- Conducting site visits and picking up/delivering documents and drawings
More About You
In order to qualify for this role, you’ll need previous relevant experience in a similar role or experience within the commercial/light industrial construction industry, or experience within a land development/building department at a municipality. The ability to read and understand construction and design drawings, possessing knowledge of municipal development processes, and previous experience with Microsoft Project are all assets.
As our ideal candidate, you’ll join us with excellent, professional communication (written and verbal) skills, while being a highly organized individual with great attention to detail. Your strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills will combine with your construction knowledge and experience to ensure your success in this role. Utilizing your comprehensive experience with the Microsoft Office suite and your time management skills, you’ll work diligently to prioritize tasks and manage competing deadlines.
If you have an outgoing, adventurous spirit and are looking to advance your career with a rapidly growing organization, we want to hear from you.
About the Benefits
For your hard work and dedication, you will receive a highly competitive salary based on skill and experience and a package which includes:
- Group health and dental benefits
- Opportunities for a corporate bonus
- 15 vacation days on joining
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and the opportunity to grow your skills and experience, apply online to join us today!
View Original Source Source