Are you an experienced Program Manager in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Program Manager to join their talented team on a 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Program Manager opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Program Manager with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
The Program Manager, Operational Delivery + Programs will lead programs in the company’s Technology Team within the Global Support + Operations team.
The ideal candidate will have a history of demonstrated results leading large, cross-functional teams to accomplish complex projects across matrix organizations. They must thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, create and simplify processes, and simultaneously support multiple projects impacting a growing global organization. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to identify and eliminate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance business needs versus technical constraints. Maturity, curiosity, creative problem solving, and team leadership is all essential for success in this role.
The Program Manager will lead operational programs such as hardware asset management, vendor management, and Operations Community of Practice (OCoP). They will create centralized communication methods, identifying cross-functional dependencies, and removing blockers.
A day in the life:
– Lead program/project delivery in partnership with technology and business teams
– Effectively plan, manage, monitor, and close technology programs with multiple work streams and interdependencies with agreed-upon scope, quality, timeline, and budget
– Drive alignment on project deliverables by effectively partnering with internal stakeholders, external stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
– Utilize program management tools, methods, and best practices to assemble and manage program roadmap and checkpoint gates that align with expectations of stakeholders and meet business needs
– Responsible for managing holistic program budgets and key milestones
– Determine resource needs, assigning individual tasks and responsibilities to the program team, and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of the program
– Champions project management best practices and processes, leading by example to support the development of others, including Project Managers and Project Coordinators
– Actively, seek gaps in the project and/or company processes, communicating these areas of opportunity in a positive and constructive attitude
– 10 years of IT experience, 2 years of program management experience
– 7 years of project management and/or business analyst experience
– 2 years of experience managing remote teams
– Education and/or strong work experience in Information Technology or a related field(preferred)
– Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
– Demonstrated experience managing project budgets in excess of $2M
– Demonstrated experience translating business strategy into roadmaps
– Proven experience making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints
– Experience with retail and roll-out of new technologies, hardware, and applications to stores
– Problem solving and analytical skills
– Strong communication skills, team management, and ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams
– Experience with vendor management and working closely with key 3rd party strategic partners
– Ability to successfully manage teams with competing priorities within deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization
– Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and budget management tools
– Knowledge of SmartSheet, MS Project, or similar
– Knowledge of Coupa (or equivalent AP automation software) desired
– Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
– Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life
– Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity
– Desire to excel and succeed
– Actively live and breathe the company culture and lifestyle
– Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-improvement (goal-oriented)
– Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
– Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
– Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same
– Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
– Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
– Outgoing, energetic, upbeat, and fun!
If you are a Program Manager and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
View Original Source Source