Our client is a well established Food Distributor seeking a Production Supervisor to join their growing dynamic and highly motivated team in Vancouver. You will report to the Operation Manager and will be responsible for managing production flow and scheduling as well as ensuring the product is shipped out on time.
● Competitive Salary
● High level of responsibility from day one
● Working with a fun, ambitious and supportive team
● Learning and development opportunitues
Build the weekly production plan with assistance from the Operations Manager.
● Ensure plans for production are executed and that all issues are communicated and tracked.
● Drive customer experience through low error rates on ingredient quality, pick accuracy and ship out time.
● Along with the rest of the Operations team, build and implement production cost techniques that can be
applied in production tasks and assembly.
● Monitor production plan, start-times, dismissal times and additional daily activities.
● Maintain high standards of Good Manufacturing Procedures and housekeeping in the production facility to
ensure a safe work environment.
● Establish and work within budget as permitted by the Operations Manager.
● Use designated technology to assure quality/accuracy of shipped product as well as efficient customer
● 3-5 years of experience managing production in a fulfillment/distribution center; preferably within Food & Beverage industry.
● Quantitative and analytical experience – must have proficiency using MS Excel and G-Suite Apps.
● Leadership: Provide guidance and direction to the production lines.
● Time Management: Understand process flow and prioritize accordingly.
● Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
If you fulfill all of the qualifications and believe this is the right position then we want to hear from you! Please reach out directly to me today! Please note that due to the COVID-19 government regulations in place our offices are temporarily closed.
However, please apply via this application link alternatively you can email email@example.com | (604) 404-3976
View Original Source Source