Our Client in Downtown Vancouver is looking for an administrator who provides project coordination and administrative support through a project’s entire life-cycle enabling successful completion of the project safely, with quality, within budget, and on time.
Must have ability to work from home, once restrictions lift will be working on-site.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you and you would like to avail of this temporary opportunity in Downtown Vancouver then do not hesitate to apply.
We welcome all applications; however, only those candidates who meet the requirements and are shortlisted will be contacted.
– Must be located in Vancouver
– Knowledge of communication, marketing, & placement or design preferred
– Excellent excel skills required
– Experience managing marketing spreadsheets, MS Excel and or Tableau software
• A minimum four (4) years of project management administration work experience or equivalent.
• Assist the Project Manager in creating project plans and risk management plans by using tactical planning methods and risk response strategies so that projects are completed safely, with quality, within budget and on time.
• Monitor project budget by tracking cash allowances, commitments, forecasts, variances, and actual spend as well as preparing necessary finance related documents for the project such as purchase requisitions, change orders, and payment requests to keep the project within allocated budget.
• Support the Project Manager in maintaining meaningful relationships with stakeholders by delivering relevant progress reports through coordination and monitoring of resources so that the project is implemented as planned.
• Communicate professionally with internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers and contractors by writing emails and meeting agendas, and responding to requests using BC Hydro’s business communication guidelines.
• Assist the Project Manager with the planning, implementation, and on-site coordination of project activities including organizing and attending meetings, preparing equipment and materials list, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders so that projects are well executed.
• Keep the Project Manager informed of project status by tracking the progress of project tasks, providing status reports, and adjusting schedules and tasks as directed by the Project Manager in response to changing demands and priorities.
• Ensure easy retrieval, safeguarding, and proper version control of documents by organizing communication materials using document management systems and following BC Hydro’s document management standards.
• Provide advice to the Project Manager and team by researching, developing, and presenting options to solve project issues that arise.
• Diploma in Technology or in a related field such as Business, Engineering, Science, or equivalent
• Excellent working knowledge of project management principles
• Intermediate skills in computer applications such as SAP and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project)
• Advanced English skills for professional environment, written and spoken
Two easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Joanne: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Web Posting Preview (English)
We are looking for a strong administrative assistant for a one month placement with the possibility of extension
View Original Source Source