Are you an experienced PowerBI Engineer in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile Vancouver client is seeking to hire a PowerBI Engineer to join their talented team on a 3-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing PowerBI Engineer opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a PowerBI Engineer with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 3-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
– Design, document and develop complex MS Power Platform (PowerBI, Power Apps, etc.) solutions.
– Work with UX/UI designers for to construct wireframes, mock-ups, and in an Agile development process create Power BI Embedded reports.
– Work closely with our application solution architects, data scientists, and data engineering teams to develop BI solutions, enhance and/or define new data integrations and/or modeling efforts.
– Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve issues for the deployed reporting solutions
– Provide database development, architecture, and data pipeline support for data engineers and architects
– Generate ad-hoc data analysis utilizing Power BI, R, Python, Excel, and/or other tools.
– Stay up-to-date on all new Power BI features and functionalities and find ways to introduce them to the organization.
– Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or a related field of study.
– 5+ years experience providing IT Business Intelligence solutions related to Power BI, data warehousing, BI testing, and analytics engineering.
– Min 2+ years’ experience specifically with Power BI Reporting (Power BI Embedded application experience would be an asset).
– Knowledge and experience with the Power BI REST API.
– T-SQL, SQL – database modeling, design, testing, implementation, and integration.
– Data profiling, and discrepancy analysis.
– Power BI performance modeling and optimization.
– Experience building tabular data models in Power BI and/or Analysis Services.
– Strong T-SQL and Database development skills.
– Experience with Data Warehousing and Data Lakes (Preferably on Azure) and general big data architecture patterns.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Services – Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Warehouse, Delta Lake, DataBricks, On-Premise Data Gateway, and Azure DevOps Automation.
– Knowledgeable in Agile Software Development Methodology
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) along with strong planning and organizing skills
If you are a PowerBI Engineer and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please contact Abhiram Vongury with your resume at:
View Original Source Source