Unpaid Podcast Marketing Intern (Remote)
If you’ve ever dreamed of learning from Y-Combinator founders, gaining marketing and social media content skills, working remotely, and being around like-minded people doing big things. Here’s your chance.
I am looking for an intern to take control of the marketing and management of my Entrepreneur Gains podcast. This is a great role for students or individuals who are eager to learn about Y-Combinator, entrepreneurship, and highly successful entrepreneurs.
Who you will be working for:
A highly successful entrepreneur and digital marketer. He is a Y-Combinator Founder, he hosts his own Podcast interviewing highly successful start-up founders, manages and owns his own Digital Marketing Agency, and has many other projects on the go.
What we are looking for:
– A resourceful, reliable, well-organized, individual who has great time management skills
– Interested, and eager to learn about the Tech industry and Y-Combinator is a must
– Marketing experience, preferably on social media platforms is an asset
– Highly proficient in G-Suite
– You must have your own laptop, internet, and workspace as this is a remote job
– Must be growth-oriented (able to accept constructive criticism, adapt quickly, and enjoy learning
– The ability to communicate via email, text, voicemails with professionalism and detail
What your tasks will be:
– Communicating, booking, and tracking high-level entrepreneurs for Podcast Guests (you will be assigned details)
– Creating and maintaining a strong and engaging social media presence
– Using digital marketing, specifically social media using platforms such as LinkedIn, and YouTube
– Website management
– Graphic design along with some video production will be outsourced and managed by this role
– Working to come up with branding ideas, advertising episodes, graphic designs, and promotional material
**Duration: 4 month remote unpaid internship with the potential to become a long term paid job.**
**Part-time hours: 15-20 per week**
**Application deadline: 2021-01-10**
You do not need to be located in Vancouver, as the work will be remote for the foreseeable future. This is a part-time, unpaid internship opportunity that requires a 4-month commitment starting January 1st, 2021. If you have any questions or wish to apply, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Podcast Marketing Internship Application’ Please include your resume and a brief description of yourself.
View Original Source Source