Our client in downtown Vancouver is looking for a reliable Pension Administrator to join their team. Please see below for more info regarding the open position.
– Produce and/or review pension benefit calculations or any other document pertaining to pension plan administration
– Ensure that certain plan information is available to those who are entitled to receive it and that the information is accurate and complete, and provided within the time-frame specified in the rules and regulations
– Provide plan beneficiaries information about their rights and responsibilities in respect to the pension plan
– Determine plan beneficiaries’ entitlements under the pension plan
– Interpret and apply pension plan texts, administrative policies and related legislation
– Provide assistance for any related work or special projects
– Develop routine client correspondence
Working as an Admin Assistant through Randstad has many benefits:
– Company pension
– Dental care
– Disability insurance
– Employee assistance program
– Extended health care
– Life insurance
– Tuition reimbursement
– Wellness program
– Post-secondary education and/or related courses (CEBS)
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience in defined benefit pension plan experience
– Demonstrates attention to detail and strong organizational skills
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong communication skills, both written and oral
– Able to work under deadlines and on several projects simultaneously
– Commitment to superior client satisfaction
– Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source