Payroll and Benefits Specialist.
Downtown, Vancouver BC
Are you a Payroll, Pension, and Benefits Specialist looking for your next best opportunity in downtown Vancouver?
Randstad Finance and Accounting are partnering with a client looking to identify a driven Payroll, and Benefits Specialist to join them on a full-time basis! You will contribute to the production of accurate and timely payroll for salary, hourly, unionized, and non-unionized employees. You will administer RRSP, pension, leave of absence, and all benefits. The Payroll, Pension, and Benefits Specialist will communicate effectively, and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. This full-time employment opportunity is based in downtown Vancouver BC, Canada, and will report to the Director of Finance.
This position will be full-time working from the office in Downtown Vancouver. ( Full- Covid Measures and Protocol in place )
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive compensation, $60-70k/year based on experience.
• The Position comes with 2 weeks paid vacation and comprehensive benefits upon completion of the probationary period
• Hours Mon-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Dynamic working environment
• An opportunity to work with a very well-known brand!
• Transit accessible location
Key responsibilities will include:
• Full cycle processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles; 300-500 Employees
• Direct regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger;
• Prepare systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation, and entering of pay data;
•. Issuing ROEs, T4s, and any other Government-mandated forms on time with accurate working paper, such as WCB, EHT, and Wage Subsidy
• Assess data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence;
• Administer RRSP and pension program, and act as the primary point of contact for employees;
• Adhere to current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting;
• Process voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities;
• Assist staff with general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, wage deductions, fringe benefits, and other pay-related issues
• Experience with ADP or other payroll processing system
• Proficient in Office 365 programs (Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word)
•. Must be PCP qualified, additional qualifications are an asset.
• At least 3-5 years of Canadian payroll experience
• Experience and/or knowledge of processing Canadian payroll and legislation
• Excellent communication, both verbal and written
• Must have great attention to detail and accuracy
• Must be able to work on a team and collaborate efficiently
Are you a Payroll Specialist ( PCP Certified) with previous 3+ years of experience? Do you have previous experience with ADP and high-volume payroll processing? Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop your skills as a payroll practitioner? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a PCP to support our client, one of Canada’s upcoming Brands. In this role, you will work full-time hours on a permanent basis, and earning a competitive rate within the industry.
If this is something you are interested in and you have the qualifications for please Apply today. or email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note only those who are qualified will be contacted).
Thank you for your interest in the position.
View Original Source Source