Are you interested in the banking industry? Do you have previous administrative support or data entry experience? Do you have advanced Excel and Internet search knowledge? If so this could be the role for you!
Our client, a multinational bank, is looking for a Part time Warehouse Operative individual in Vancouver for a 12 month contract!
Hours: Due to Covid19, to reduce risk, we are asking workers to come in only 3 days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri), but the number of hours can be 4 to 7.5, depending upon how many orders have to be cleared.
Pay: $15.25/ hour
As a Part time Warehouse Operative your main job duties will include:
– Complete daily security device orders for the internet banking platform
– Verify that the orders include the proper documentation and the accurate number of security devices.
– Create the waybills and verify that the proper address/delivery information is included to ensure devices are sent to the correct destination/customer.
– Look up corporate addresses on their websites to confirm addresses
– Data entry (update various trackers to record the orders fulfilled and the security devices utilized)
– Assist with security devices inventory and reconciliation processes.
– Take the completed orders fulfilled for the day to the mail room prior to the courier pick up/cut-off time.
– Gain experience in a multinational bank
– Entry level opportunity
– Be part of a diverse and growth-driven culture
– Perfect part time position with a set schedule
– Opportunity to network and learn within a multinational bank
MUST HAVE SKILLS
– Proficiency in Internet search (eg looking up corporate addresses on their websites to confirm addresses), printing, accuracy.
– Proficiency in English (oral and written).
– Proficiency in using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
– Proficiency in problem solving and working under pressure.
– Be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
– Experience in an administrative role within an office setting.
– Experience in a data entry role handling medium-large amounts of data.
– Attention to detail when working with multiple systems and documents/spreadsheets.
– Experience in dealing with shipping courier companies and generating shipping waybills.
Interested in the Part time Warehouse Operative position in Vancouver? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View Original Source Source